ICOL is a international group of companies with its headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. It emerged in 2019 over LACIT (Laboratory of Digital Technologies) company that has operated since 2017 in the sphere of innovations and technologies and is the resident of Belarus High-Tech Park since 2018.
ICOL Group was initially founded as an international innovative business, where subdivisions and branches are responsible for their own development projects in the framework of general programs on manufacturing and technologies. The Italian branch consisting of Sales and R&D Departments opened in 2020 in Milan. Apart from commercial activity in Europe, the branch is also dealing with AI and Machine Vision development.
As of today, ICOL Group operates six development centers and commercial offices in four countries (Spain, Italy, Belarus, Russia). The total quantity of staff engineers exceeds 300 people.
Today, ICOL is moving with the following directions of its business:
- B2B Fashion Ecosystem – the independently developed ecosystem, called to unite all participants of the fashion industry: from designers, technical specialists and components’ suppliers to manufacturers and retailers.
- Digital Platform – multipurpose digital platform, called to optimize trading and procurement activities of various industrial entities, goods lifecycle management, efficiency of business and marketing processes.
- Smart Footwear Factory – a manufacturer of the future, where each production stage is set as the autonomous robotized workstation, while interaction of workstations is optimized and automated to the max.
- Robotic Cutting Hub – a robotized center with the following processing stations: defect detection and application of transportation films, marking, printing, laser stamping, edge skiving, reinforcing, cutting and picking.
The pilot project of Smart Cutting Center was successfully launched at Belwest, a major footwear manufacturer in Belarus. Six months of operations led to 24% lower costs, yet with production doubled. From the very first month of operations, growth of production volume indicated a 15-20% increase.
ICOL Group is currently in process of creating two of its own cutting centers for even better provision of services:
● ICOL BY Cutting Center (Minsk, Belarus) – at equipment installation stage. Start of operations is set for early 2022.
● ICOL ESP Cutting Center (Barcelona, Spain) – at construction stage. Start of operations is set for late 2022.
ICOL is interested in strategic partners and major clients to develop the provision of services of its cutting business. We are ready to discuss the special cooperation conditions with you.
- ICOL MES System -The intellectual core of manufacture management, solving the tasks of production output’s synchronization, analysis and optimization. MES of Smart Factory is capable of independent (with no human involvement) decision making – yet providing the most complete information on the current state of a robotized production line, all its components and aspects; allowing, if neccessary, an operator to interrupt, to correct and to renew the production.
Having high flexibility and instant reaction to changes, MES allows the most efficient operation of equipment, lowering the expenses and increasing labour productivity.
- VQI (Video Quality Inspection) – as a part of the Smart Factory integrated solution: to automatically analyze surfaces of leather, raw parts and finished footwear to uncover defects and abnormalities, to optimize layouts for cutting; or as a standalone solution for defect detection of skins.
- Smart Warehouse – full automation of operations, from arrival at a warehouse and operational storage to sorting and shipping, due to use of the independently developed FRLS (Full Robotics Logistic Space) system of logistic operations management.
- Digital Solutions – other solutions and services from ICOL, based on Industry 4.0 guidelines: Advanced Machine Vision, Deep Learning/AI, Digital Twin, AMR – autonomous mobile robots and Industrial IoT.
ICOL: WEAR YOUR FUTURE!