Meet ICOL Fashion Ecosystem at MICAM Milano 2021
We encourage you to visit the G26, Pad. 3 display on MICAM Milano exhibition at Rho Fiera, where from Sept. 19 to 21, ICOL Group will demonstrate the Digital Directory of Companies – Participants of Fashion Industry, created in the framework of the Fashion Ecosystem project. Being an exhibitor or a visitor, you can become a part of the new digital ecosystem that was created to unite all participating professionals of the fashion industry: from designers, technical specialists and components’ suppliers to manufacturers and retailers.
For the companies ready for large scale digitalization of their businesses, ICOL offers a B2B Digital Platform solution – an individual version of the digital ecosystem for your business and related supply chain. The platform is placed at a private cloud and is will optimize trading and procurement activities, manage products’ lifecycles and increase efficiency of business, marketing and sales processes.
The functionality of the ICOL digital ecosystem keeps expanding, providing yet newer opportunities. The new improved release (which will be demonstrated at the exhibition) contains substantial upgrades for a whole list of operations:
- • to communicate with clients in multi-language format
- • to create virtual showrooms with products visible for only the selection of clients
- • to manage actual stock balance
- • to create personal price and discount lists in various currencies
- • to agree on conditions of preliminary and final orders
- • to download preorders and orders as CSV and MS Excel files
- • to manage access rights for employees and partners
- • to conduct marketing research, to create focus groups and to obtain analytics with the preferences
- • to participate in online events, as well as in events joint with offline exhibitions and conferences, and much more
Q4.2021 release of ICOL digital ecosystem also has completely new functional: collections creation and management, product lifecycle management, manufacturing execution system – use of which will allow efficient monitoring of a collection’s creation at all stages, from trends analysis and styles generation to channel distribution of finished products
Also, due to flexibility of setup and transparency of processes, the collaboration of all participants at every stage becomes intuitive and productive. In addition, each next step of the process complements and enriches the outcomes of the previous one; the product transforms and gains new valuable data. It results in all products being tied to a library of materials and styles, containing the history of modifications and agreements, design and technology documentation.
The main advantages of ICOL digital platform for fashion brands, their partners and suppliers are:
- possibility to operate systematically from any location in the world. Whether you are in the office, at home or travelling – all collections and orders are always handy
- • use of unlimited secure cloud space for operations with products, orders and clients
- • shortened agreeing on orders timesaving on promoting your brand to the international market, as visitors of international events are100% the target audience.